Loading AST Firmware:
1. Format the SD card so that it is blank.
2. Load FW file (not folder) onto SD Card
3. Install SD card while inverter control power is on, key in stop.
4. Inverter will load FW, cycle after 3-5 minutes, and AST should display "00" when complete.
5. Remove SD card, format it and ensure it's blank.
6. Reinstall and power cycle inverter.
7. Open the event file from the SC20Cont SD card and make sure Firmware 8&9 show 8.01 and 8.05.
a. Also confirmed by logging into inverter (192.168.100.2), default password "SMA", and reading the firmware spot-values.
b. Click the serial number of the inverter
c. Select the "Spot Values" tab
d. Search for "Firmware"
e. Make sure the "Firmware 8" version has updated to 8.01xxxx and "Firmware 9" updated to 8.05xxxx
8. If this does not work, power cycle the inverter and repeat.
9. If it still does not work, see the alternatives below.
Troubleshooting & alternatives:
□ Sometimes the firmware will not load, you can install the SD card with file while the inverter is powered down, then turn on control power.